YesImpact's mission is to educate more Haitians and other citizens worldwide to reach their full potential.
YesImpact's vision is a world where every child should be educated, protected from exploitation by having access to healthcare, and rescued if abandoned.
YesImpact shares a set of common values presented below as a humanitarian organization.
It is the fundamental basis of our mission. It facilitates cohesion in our organization and alliance between our partners.
It is our priority. We believe in the power of working together to transform lives.
YesImpact is determined to fight inequalities and exclusions of any nature. We value relationships based on trust and respect for the dignity of human beings.
YesImpact wants the integral development of each person to avoid everyone's dependence on different spheres of life. The growth of children, gender equality, and the empowerment of women are our priorities.
Participate in developing a new Haiti through social and educational activities, environmental awareness, and healthy choices we model worldwide.
● Provide education to vulnerable children.
● Enhance the potential of each of the children.
● Create a space to facilitate the full development of the children.
● Help needy families to provide for their children.
● Encourage community members to transform their environment truly.